Saturday, June 6, 2015

my opinion

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/

I have noticed recently that most of the razor sellers on Etsy are selling garbage at high prices, if you look around you are going to find vintage shave items that are in bad condition. All I have to say is, don't waste your time. We at Richards razors don't sell garbage, I will admit that there are a couple of items on my page that need some cleaning and tender loving care. Most of my vintage shaving items have been thoroughly cleaned, if they had mechanical issues they would be sent out to a professional company to be fixed, if they had plating issues I would have them re-plated before I post them.

Personally if I were to sell a razor that looked like most of the razors I see here on Etsy I would be utterly embarrassed to ask for the kind of price that they want you to pay for their items. The charlatans go as far as posting their razors as… Good condition, I've seen some sellers go as far as to turn the bad plating on the razor away from the camera when they took the picture so it can't be seen. I find this kind of behavior underhanded and to be quite truthful criminal in my opinion, Etsy ought to do something about vintage razor sellers that are selling garbage and not telling you the truth in their description or showing pictures that are the true condition of the item. Richard Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment